You searched for: Subject "field experimentation" Remove constraint Subject: "field experimentation" Associated Data Dataset Available Remove constraint Associated Data: Dataset Available
Main content area
Limit your search
4 Search Results
1. Color analysis of storage roots from the USDA, ARS sweetpotato (Ipomoea batatas) germplasm collection
- Michael Jackson, D.; Harrison, HowardF.; Jarret, RobertL.; Wadl, PhilipA.
- Genetic resources and crop evolution 2018 v.65 no.4 pp. 1217-1236
- field experimentation, etc ; Agricultural Research Service; Ipomoea batatas; color; colorimetry; genetic variation; germplasm conservation; greenhouses; introduced plants; periderm; plant genetic resources; plantlets; roots; stele; sweet potatoes; tissue culture; Georgia; South Carolina; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Agricultural Research Service (ARS), Plant Genetic Resources Conservation Unit in Griffin, GA maintains the United States germplasm collection for Ipomoea spp. (Convolvulaceae). During 2012–2014, 737 sweetpotato, Ipomoea batatas (L.) Lam., plant introductions (PI) were acquired as tissue-culture plantlets and then acclimated to greenhouse conditi ...
- Data from: Color Analysis of Storage Roots from the USDA, ARS Sweetpotato Germplasm Collection
- Trout, Thomas J.; Bausch, Walter C.
- Irrigation science 2017 v.35 no.3 pp. 241-249
- field experimentation, etc ; USDA National Agricultural Library; corn; crop models; crop yield; data collection; evapotranspiration; irrigation; meteorological data; plant growth; soil water; soil water storage; Colorado; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... The USDA-Agricultural Research Service conducted a water productivity field trial for irrigated maize in northeastern Colorado in 2008 through 2011. The data set, which is available online from the USDA National Agricultural Library data repository at https://data.nal.usda.gov/dataset/usda-ars-colorado-maize-water-productivity-dataset-2008-2011 , includes measurements of irrigation, precipitation, ...
- USDA-ARS Colorado Maize Water Productivity Dataset 2012-2013
USDA-ARS Colorado Maize Water Productivity Dataset 2008-2011
3. Integrated description of agricultural field experiments and production: The ICASA Version 2.0 data standards
- White, Jeffrey W.; Hunt, L.A.; Boote, Kenneth J.; Jones, James W.; Koo, Jawoo; Kim, Soonho; Porter, Cheryl H.; Wilkens, Paul W.; Hoogenboom, Gerrit
- Computers and electronics in agriculture 2013 v.96 pp. 1-12
- field experimentation, etc ; agricultural research; computer software; crop management; crop models; databases; environmental factors; growth and development; meteorological data; mulches; nutrient content; pests; researchers; soil; tillage; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Agricultural research increasingly seeks to quantify complex interactions of processes for a wide range of environmental conditions and crop management scenarios, leading to investigation where multiple sets of experimental data are examined using tools such as simulation and regression. The use of standard data formats for documenting experiments and modeling crop growth and development can facil ...
- Agricultural Model Intercomparison and Improvement Project (AgMIP) Tools
Agricultural Model Intercomparison and Improvement Project (AgMIP) Datasets
- Del Grosso, S. J.; White, J. W.; Wilson, G.; Vandenberg, B.; Karlen, D. L.; Follett, R. F.; Johnson, J. M. F.; Franzluebbers, A. J.; Archer, D. W.; Gollany, H. T.; Liebig, M. A.; Ascough, J.; Reyes-Fox, M.; Pellack, L.; Starr, J.; Barbour, N.; Polumsky, R. W.; Gutwein, M.; James, D.
- Journal of environmental quality 2013 v.42 no.4 pp. 1274
- field experimentation, etc ; Agricultural Research Service; bioenergy; biomass; carbon sinks; chemical composition; databases; energy; environmental impact; environmental quality; experimental design; feedstocks; fertilizers; grazing intensity; greenhouse gas emissions; greenhouse gases; harvest date; information management; models; planting; research programs; soil; weather; Show all 23 Subjects
- ... Difficulties in accessing high-quality data on trace gas fluxes and performance of bioenergy/bioproduct feedstocks limit the ability of researchers and others to address environmental impacts of agriculture and the potential to produce feedstocks. To address those needs, the GRACEnet (Greenhouse gas Reduction through Agricultural Carbon Enhancement network) and REAP (Renewable Energy Assessment Pr ...
- REAP (Resilient Economic Agricultural Practices)
GRACEnet (Greenhouse gas Reduction through Agricultural Carbon Enhancement network)