You searched for: Subject "greenhouse gas emissions" Remove constraint Subject: "greenhouse gas emissions" Associated Data Dataset Available Remove constraint Associated Data: Dataset Available
Main content area
Limit your search
3 Search Results
1. Estimation of soil carbon change from rotation cropping of rapeseed with wheat in the hydrotreated renewable jet life cycle
- Ukaew, Suchada; Beck, Emily; Archer, David W.; Shonnard, David R.
- The international journal of life cycle assessment 2015 v.20 no.5 pp. 608-622
- greenhouse gas emissions, etc ; best management practices; carbon; climate change; crop management; crops; feedstocks; greenhouse gases; models; no-tillage; petroleum; prediction; rapeseed; reduced tillage; soil; wheat; United States; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... PURPOSE: Rapeseed is being considered as a potential feedstock for hydrotreated renewable jet (HRJ) fuel in the USA through its cultivation in rotation with wheat. The goal of this research was to determine the impact of soil C changes, induced through replacing the fallow period with rapeseed in rotation with wheat, and the effects it would have on emission of greenhouse gases (GHG) of rapeseed H ...
- Unit process data for Rapeseed production in the U.S. wheat belt
- Del Grosso, S. J.; White, J. W.; Wilson, G.; Vandenberg, B.; Karlen, D. L.; Follett, R. F.; Johnson, J. M. F.; Franzluebbers, A. J.; Archer, D. W.; Gollany, H. T.; Liebig, M. A.; Ascough, J.; Reyes-Fox, M.; Pellack, L.; Starr, J.; Barbour, N.; Polumsky, R. W.; Gutwein, M.; James, D.
- Journal of environmental quality 2013 v.42 no.4 pp. 1274
- greenhouse gas emissions, etc ; Agricultural Research Service; bioenergy; biomass; carbon sinks; chemical composition; databases; energy; environmental impact; environmental quality; experimental design; feedstocks; fertilizers; field experimentation; grazing intensity; greenhouse gases; harvest date; information management; models; planting; research programs; soil; weather; Show all 23 Subjects
- ... Difficulties in accessing high-quality data on trace gas fluxes and performance of bioenergy/bioproduct feedstocks limit the ability of researchers and others to address environmental impacts of agriculture and the potential to produce feedstocks. To address those needs, the GRACEnet (Greenhouse gas Reduction through Agricultural Carbon Enhancement network) and REAP (Renewable Energy Assessment Pr ...
- REAP (Resilient Economic Agricultural Practices)
GRACEnet (Greenhouse gas Reduction through Agricultural Carbon Enhancement network)
3. Life-Cycle Assessment of Bioethanol from Pine Residues via Indirect Biomass Gasification to Mixed Alcohols
- Daystar, Jesse; Reeb, Carter; Venditti, Richard; Gonzalez, Ronalds; Puettmann, Maureen E.
- Forest products journal 2012 v.62 no.4 pp. 314-325
- greenhouse gas emissions, etc ; Pinus taeda; acidification; alcohols; bioethanol; biomass production; energy; energy content; energy requirements; environmental impact; eutrophication; feedstocks; forests; fuel production; gasification; gasoline; greenhouse gases; life cycle assessment; models; petroleum; product life cycle; transportation; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... The goal of this study was to estimate the greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and fossil energy requirements from the production and use (cradle-to-grave) of bioethanol produced from the indirect gasification thermochemical conversion of loblolly pine (Pinus taeda) residues. Additional impact categories (acidification and eutrophication) were also analyzed. Of the life-cycle stages, the thermochemical ...
- Unit process data for lignin extraction in a softwood kraft pulp mill