Jump to Main Content
- Rosenzweig, C.; Jones, J.W.; Hatfield, J.L.; Ruane, A.C.; Boote, K.J.; Thorburn, P.; Antle, J.M.; Nelson, G.C.; Porter, C.; Janssen, S.; Asseng, S.; Basso, B.; Ewert, F.; Wallach, D.; Baigorria, G.; Winter, J.M.
- Agricultural and forest meteorology 2013 v.170 pp. 166-182
- climate models; crop models; econometric models, etc ; adaptation; agricultural industry; climate; climate change; crops; developing countries; emissions; food security; information technology; inputs; model uncertainty; outputs; prices; research management; scenario uncertainty; simulation models; temperature; wheat; yields; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... The Agricultural Model Intercomparison and Improvement Project (AgMIP) is a major international effort linking the climate, crop, and economic modeling communities with cutting-edge information technology to produce improved crop and economic models and the next generation of climate impact projections for the agricultural sector. The goals of AgMIP are to improve substantially the characterizatio ...
- Agricultural Model Intercomparison and Improvement Project (AgMIP) Tools
Agricultural Model Intercomparison and Improvement Project (AgMIP) Datasets