Jump to Main Content
- Espeland, Erin K.; Sylvain, Zachary A.
- Biodiversity and conservation 2019 v.28 no.4 pp. 909-920
- conservation practices; data collection; ecology; indigenous species; invasive species; landscapes; monitoring; natural history; statistics; vegetation; North Dakota
- ... Understanding species abundances and distributions, especially at local to landscape scales, is critical for land managers and conservationists to prioritize management decisions and informs the effort and expense that may be required. The metrics of range size and local abundance reflect aspects of the biology and ecology of a given species, and together with its per capita (or per unit area) eff ...
- Data from: Range size, local abundance and effect inform species descriptions at scales relevant for local conservation practice