Jump to Main Content
- White, Jeffrey W.; Hunt, L.A.; Boote, Kenneth J.; Jones, James W.; Koo, Jawoo; Kim, Soonho; Porter, Cheryl H.; Wilkens, Paul W.; Hoogenboom, Gerrit
- Computers and electronics in agriculture 2013 v.96 pp. 1-12
- field experimentation, etc ; agricultural research; computer software; crop management; crop models; databases; environmental factors; growth and development; meteorological data; mulches; nutrient content; pests; researchers; soil; tillage; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Agricultural research increasingly seeks to quantify complex interactions of processes for a wide range of environmental conditions and crop management scenarios, leading to investigation where multiple sets of experimental data are examined using tools such as simulation and regression. The use of standard data formats for documenting experiments and modeling crop growth and development can facil ...
- Agricultural Model Intercomparison and Improvement Project (AgMIP) Tools
Agricultural Model Intercomparison and Improvement Project (AgMIP) Datasets