Jump to Main Content
- Gaillard, Richard K.; Jones, Curtis D.; Ingraham, Pete; Collier, Sarah; Izaurralde, Roberto Cesar; Jokela, William; Osterholz, William; Salas, William; Vadas, Peter; Ruark, Matthew D.
- Ecological applications 2018 v.28 no.3 pp. 694-708
- agricultural land; agroecosystems; ammonium; cropping systems; data collection; denitrification; greenhouse gas emissions; issues and policy; model validation; models; nitrates; nitrogen fertilizers; nitrous oxide; regression analysis; soil temperature; water content
- ... Process‐based models are increasingly used to study agroecosystem interactions and N₂O emissions from agricultural fields. The widespread use of these models to conduct research and inform policy benefits from periodic model comparisons that assess the state of agroecosystem modeling and indicate areas for model improvement. This work provides an evaluation of simulated N₂O flux from three process ...
- Data from: Underestimation of N2O emissions in a comparison of the DayCent, DNDC, and EPIC 1 models
- Chorus Open Access: