Jump to Main Content
- Coleman, Tom W.; Jones, Michael I.; Courtial, Béatrice; Graves, Andrew D.; Woods, Meghan; Roques, Alain; Seybold, Steven J.
- Forest ecology and management 2014 v.329 pp. 295
- risk, etc ; Abies concolor; Orgyia pseudotsugata; Pinus jeffreyi; Pseudotsuga menziesii; Scolytus ventralis; basal area; computer software; dead wood; defoliation; fire suppression; forest management; forests; insects; larvae; mortality; national parks; population genetics; stand density; tree mortality; British Columbia; California; Mexico; Washington; Show all 24 Subjects
- ... The Douglas-fir tussock moth (DFTM), Orgyia pseudotsugata McDunnough (Lepidoptera:Erebidae:Lymantriinae), is a native western North American defoliator of true fir, Abies spp. Mill., and Douglas-fir, Pseudotsuga menziesii (Mirb.) Franco. We investigated the population genetics and impact associated with the first recorded outbreak of DFTM in southern California (USA), and report the first collecti ...
- U.S. Forest Service National Insect and Disease Risk Maps