Jump to Main Content
- Daystar, Jesse; Reeb, Carter; Venditti, Richard; Gonzalez, Ronalds; Puettmann, Maureen E.
- Forest products journal 2012 v.62 no.4 pp. 314-325
- greenhouse gas emissions, etc ; Pinus taeda; acidification; alcohols; bioethanol; biomass production; energy; energy content; energy requirements; environmental impact; eutrophication; feedstocks; forests; fuel production; gasification; gasoline; greenhouse gases; life cycle assessment; models; petroleum; product life cycle; transportation; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... The goal of this study was to estimate the greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and fossil energy requirements from the production and use (cradle-to-grave) of bioethanol produced from the indirect gasification thermochemical conversion of loblolly pine (Pinus taeda) residues. Additional impact categories (acidification and eutrophication) were also analyzed. Of the life-cycle stages, the thermochemical ...
- Unit process data for lignin extraction in a softwood kraft pulp mill