Jump to Main Content
- Rowland, Lisa J.; Dhanaraj, Anik L.; Naik, Dhananjay; Alkharouf, Nadim; Matthews, Ben; Arora, Rajeev
- HortScience 2008 v.43 no.7 pp. 1975
- gene expression, etc ; Vaccinium corymbosum; blueberries; cold tolerance; genetic variation; genotype; expressed sequence tags; acclimation; cold; complementary DNA; microarray technology; nucleic acid hybridization; DNA libraries; RNA; buds; flowers; messenger RNA; Arabidopsis; transcription factors; signal transduction; plant proteins; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... To gain a better understanding of changes in gene expression associated with cold acclimation in the woody perennial blueberry (Vaccinium corymbosum L.) and ultimately use this information to develop more freeze-tolerant cultivars, a genomics approach based on the analysis of expressed sequence tags (ESTs) and microarrays was undertaken. Initially, two standard cDNA libraries, constructed using RN ...
- BBGD: an Online Database for Blueberry Genomic Data