Jump to Main Content
- Artlip, Timothy S.; Wisniewski, Micael E.; Bassett, Carole L.; Norelli, John L.
- Tree physiology 2013 v.33 pp. 866
- temperature, etc ; Arabidopsis; DNA-binding proteins; Prunus persica; bark; circadian rhythm; gene expression; gene expression regulation; herbaceous plants; lamps; leaves; light; peaches; polymerase chain reaction; promoter regions; regulon; sampling; transcription (genetics); transcription factors; trees; woody plants; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... CBF (C-repeat Binding Factor) transcription factors are part of the AP2/ERF (Apetala2-ethylene responsive factor) domain family of DNA-binding proteins that recognize a C-repeat response cis-acting element that regulates a number of cold-responsive genes (CBF regulon). Induction of CBF gene expression by low temperature in Arabidopsis has been shown to be gated by a circadian clock. In peach (Prun ...
- Genome Database for Rosaceae