Jump to Main Content
- Michael Jackson, D.; Harrison, HowardF.; Jarret, RobertL.; Wadl, PhilipA.
- Genetic resources and crop evolution 2018 v.65 no.4 pp. 1217-1236
- Agricultural Research Service; Ipomoea batatas; color; colorimetry; field experimentation; genetic variation; germplasm conservation; greenhouses; introduced plants; periderm; plant genetic resources; plantlets; roots; stele; sweet potatoes; tissue culture; Georgia; South Carolina
- ... The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Agricultural Research Service (ARS), Plant Genetic Resources Conservation Unit in Griffin, GA maintains the United States germplasm collection for Ipomoea spp. (Convolvulaceae). During 2012–2014, 737 sweetpotato, Ipomoea batatas (L.) Lam., plant introductions (PI) were acquired as tissue-culture plantlets and then acclimated to greenhouse conditi ...
- Data from: Color Analysis of Storage Roots from the USDA, ARS Sweetpotato Germplasm Collection