Jump to Main Content
- Tan, Chor-Tee; Assanga, Silvano; Zhang, Guorong; Rudd, Jackie C.; Haley, Scott D.; Xue, Qingwu; Ibrahim, Amir; Bai, Guihua; Zhang, Xinzhong; Byrne, Patrick; Fuentealba, Maria P.; Liu, Shuyu
- Crop science 2017 v.57 no.1 pp. 340-349
- chromosome mapping; chromosomes, etc ; Brachypodium; Oryza sativa; Triticum aestivum; Wheat streak mosaic virus; alleles; assays; breeding programs; crossing; cultivars; genetic markers; genotype; germplasm; inbred lines; marker-assisted selection; polymerase chain reaction; resistance genes; rice; single nucleotide polymorphism; wheat; Great Plains region; North America; Show all 23 Subjects
- ... Wheat streak mosaic virus (WSMV) can cause significant yield loss in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) in the Great Plains of North America. A recently identified WSMV resistance gene, Wsm2, was mapped to chromosome 3BS in germplasm line ‘CO960293–2’. Effective genetic markers tightly linked to the gene will enhance the selection of WSMV-resistant lines through marker-assisted selection. We have mapped ...
- Data from: Development and Validation of KASP Markers for Wheat Streak Mosaic Virus Resistance Gene Wsm2