Jump to Main Content
- Kullberg, Emily G.; DeJonge, Kendall C.; Chávez, José L.
- Agricultural water management 2017 v.179 pp. 64-73
- temperature, etc ; Zea mays; canopy; corn; crop coefficient; deficit irrigation; evapotranspiration; irrigation rates; normalized difference vegetation index; reflectance; remote sensing; soil water; soil water deficit; spectral analysis; transpiration; water stress; wavelengths; Colorado; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Remotely sensed data such as spectral reflectance and infrared canopy temperature can be used to quantify crop canopy cover and/or crop water stress, often through the use of vegetation indices calculated from the near-infrared and red bands, and stress indices calculated from the thermal wavelengths. Standardized dual crop coefficient methods calculate both a non-stressed transpiration coefficien ...
- USDA-ARS Colorado Maize Water Productivity Dataset 2012-2013
USDA-ARS Colorado Maize Water Productivity Dataset 2008-2011
- Chorus Open Access: