You searched for: Subject "genes" Remove constraint Subject: "genes" Associated Data Dataset Available Remove constraint Associated Data: Dataset Available Publication Year 2016 Remove constraint Publication Year: 2016
Main content area
3 Search Results
1. Characterization of the bovine milk proteome in early-lactation Holstein and Jersey breeds of dairy cows
- Tacoma, Rinske; Fields, Julia; Ebenstein, David B.; Lam, Ying-Wai; Greenwood, Sabrina L.
- Journal of proteomics 2016 v.130 pp. 200-210
- gene expression regulation; genes, etc ; Holstein; Jersey; amino acids; breast milk; breed differences; complement; cross reaction; dairy cows; early lactation; environmental factors; fractionation; humans; osteopontin; peptides; peroxidase; proteome; proteomics; skim milk; whey protein; United States; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... Milk is a highly nutritious natural product that provides not only a rich source of amino acids to the consumer but also hundreds of bioactive peptides and proteins known to elicit health-benefitting activities. We investigated the milk protein profile produced by Holstein and Jersey dairy cows maintained under the same diet, management and environmental conditions using proteomic approaches that ...
- Data from: Comparative proteomics dataset of skimmed milk samples from Holstein and Jersey dairy cattle
- PubMed Central:
2. Proteomics analysis reveals novel host molecular mechanisms associated with thermotherapy of ‘Ca. Liberibacter asiaticus’-infected citrus plants
- Nwugo, Chika C.; Doud, Melissa S.; Duan, Yong-ping; Lin, Hong
- BMC plant biology 2016 v.16 no.1 pp. 253
- genes, etc ; Candidatus Liberibacter asiaticus; Citrus; ambient temperature; binding proteins; breeding; chaperonins; chlorophyll; cisgenic plants; control methods; genetic engineering; glutathione transferase; grapefruits; greening disease; heat shock proteins; heat treatment; lipoxygenase; mass spectrometry; pathogenicity; pathogens; protein content; proteomics; ribulose-bisphosphate carboxylase; ribulose-bisphosphate carboxylase activase; seedlings; thermotherapy; Show all 26 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUND: Citrus Huanglongbing (HLB), which is linked to the bacterial pathogen ‘Ca. Liberibacter asiaticus’ (Las), is the most devastating disease of citrus plants, and longer-term control measures via breeding or genetic engineering have been unwieldy because all cultivated citrus species are susceptible to the disease. However, the degree of susceptibility varies among citrus species, which h ...
- Data from: Proteomics analysis reveals novel host molecular mechanisms associated with thermotherapy of 'Ca. Liberibacter asiaticus'-infected citrus plants
- PubMed Central:
- Tan, Chor-Tee; Assanga, Silvano; Zhang, Guorong; Rudd, Jackie C.; Haley, Scott D.; Xue, Qingwu; Ibrahim, Amir; Bai, Guihua; Zhang, Xinzhong; Byrne, Patrick; Fuentealba, Maria P.; Liu, Shuyu
- Crop science 2016 v.57 no.1 pp. 340-349
- resistance genes, etc ; Brachypodium; Oryza sativa; Triticum aestivum; Wheat streak mosaic virus; alleles; assays; breeding programs; chromosome mapping; chromosomes; crossing; cultivars; genetic markers; genotype; germplasm; inbred lines; marker-assisted selection; polymerase chain reaction; rice; single nucleotide polymorphism; wheat; Great Plains region; North America; Show all 23 Subjects
- ... Wheat streak mosaic virus (WSMV) can cause significant yield loss in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) in the Great Plains of North America. A recently identified WSMV resistance gene, Wsm2, was mapped to chromosome 3BS in germplasm line ‘CO960293–2’. Effective genetic markers tightly linked to the gene will enhance the selection of WSMV-resistant lines through marker-assisted selection. We have mapped ...
- Data from: Development and Validation of KASP Markers for Wheat Streak Mosaic Virus Resistance Gene Wsm2