Jump to Main Content
- Duan, Jian J.; Bauer, Leah S.; Abell, Kristopher J.; Ulyshen, Michael D.; Van Driesche, Roy G.; Sheppard, Andy
- Journal of applied ecology 2015 v.52 no.5 pp. 1246-1254
- biological control; biological control agents, etc ; Agrilus planipennis; Fraxinus; Tetrastichus; birds; deciduous forests; forest ecosystems; forest insects; larvae; life tables; mortality; natural enemies; parasitism; parasitoids; population; population growth; predators; trees; Michigan; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... Understanding the population dynamics of exotic pests and associated natural enemies is important in developing sound management strategies in invaded forest ecosystems. The emerald ash borer (EAB) Agrilus planipennis Fairmaire is an invasive phloem‐feeding beetle that has killed tens of millions of ash Fraxinus trees in North America since first detected in 2002. We evaluated populations of immat ...
- Data from: Emerald ash borer biocontrol in ash saplings: the potential for early stage recovery of North American Ash trees