Jump to Main Content
- Ukaew, Suchada; Beck, Emily; Archer, David W.; Shonnard, David R.
- The international journal of life cycle assessment 2015 v.20 no.5 pp. 608-622
- greenhouse gas emissions, etc ; best management practices; carbon; climate change; crop management; crops; feedstocks; greenhouse gases; models; no-tillage; petroleum; prediction; rapeseed; reduced tillage; soil; wheat; United States; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... PURPOSE: Rapeseed is being considered as a potential feedstock for hydrotreated renewable jet (HRJ) fuel in the USA through its cultivation in rotation with wheat. The goal of this research was to determine the impact of soil C changes, induced through replacing the fallow period with rapeseed in rotation with wheat, and the effects it would have on emission of greenhouse gases (GHG) of rapeseed H ...
- Unit process data for Rapeseed production in the U.S. wheat belt