Jump to Main Content
- Sanford, Gregg R.; Posner, Joshua L.; Jackson, Randall D.; Kucharik, Christopher J.; Hedtcke, Janet L.; Lin, Ting-Li
- Agriculture, ecosystems & environment 2012 v.162 pp. 68-76
- roots, etc ; Mollisols; carbon; carbon sequestration; cropping systems; crops; no-tillage; pastures; soil organic carbon; soil profiles; soil sampling; Wisconsin; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Soil organic carbon (SOC) is highly sensitive to agricultural land management, so there is a great deal of interest in managing cultivated soils to sequester atmospheric CO₂. In this study we evaluated the influence of six cropping systems on SOC at the Wisconsin Integrated Cropping System Trial (WICST) over a 20-year period. Analysis of SOC on either a concentration or mass per volume of soil bas ...
- Data from: Underestimation of N2O emissions in a comparison of the DayCent, DNDC, and EPIC 1 models
Greenhouse gas fluxes from a dairy cropping system at the Wisconsin Integrated Cropping System Trials