Jump to Main Content
- Grant, David; Nelson, Rex T.; Cannon, Steven B.; Shoemaker, Randy C.
- Nucleic acids research 2010 v.38 no.Suppl. 1 pp. D843
- genes, etc ; Agricultural Research Service; Internet; chromosomes; databases; genomics; nucleic acids; nucleotide sequences; phenotype; quantitative trait loci; quantitative traits; soybeans; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... SoyBase, the USDA-ARS soybean genetic database, is a comprehensive repository for professionally curated genetics, genomics and related data resources for soybean. SoyBase contains the most current genetic, physical and genomic sequence maps integrated with qualitative and quantitative traits. The quantitative trait loci (QTL) represent more than 18 years of QTL mapping of more than 90 unique trai ...
- SoyBase and the Soybean Breeder's Toolbox
- PubMed Central: