Jump to Main Content
- Harmel, D.; Potter, S.; Casebolt, P.; Rekhow, K.; Green, C.; Haney, R.
- Journal of the American Water Resources Association 2006 v.42 no.5 pp. 1163
- pollution load; nonpoint source pollution; nitrogen; phosphorus; agricultural land; agricultural watersheds; land use; statistics; databases; United States
- ... Measured field scale data are increasingly used to guide policy and management decisions based on comparative pollutant load information from various land management alternatives. The primary objective of this study was to compile measured annual nitrogen (N) and phosphorus (P) load data representing field scale transport from agricultural land uses. This effort expanded previous work that establi ...
- Measured Annual Nutrient loads from AGricultural Environments (MANAGE) database
- Borgesen, C.D.; Jacobsen, O.H.; Hansen, S.; Schaap, M.G.
- Journal of hydrology 2006 v.324 no.1-4 pp. 40
- saturated hydraulic conductivity; macropores; macropore flow; soil water retention; topsoil; subsoil; mathematical models; equations; optimization; prediction
- ... The hydraulic properties near saturation can change dramatically due to the presence of macropores that are usually difficult to handle in traditional pore size models. The purpose of this study is to establish a data set on hydraulic conductivity near saturation, test the predictive capability of commonly used hydraulic conductivity models and give suggestions for improved models. Water retention ...
- UNSODA 2.0: Unsaturated Soil Hydraulic Database. Database and program for indirect methods of estimating unsaturated hydraulic properties