Jump to Main Content
- Die, Jose V.; Rowland, Lisa J.
- Plos One 2013 v.8 no.9
- gene expression; genes, etc ; Arabidopsis; Vaccinium; blueberries; buds; case studies; data collection; fruits; genomics; physiology; plant genetic resources; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; transcriptome; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... The advent of affordable Next Generation Sequencing technologies has had major impact on studies of many crop species, where access to genomic technologies and genome-scale data sets has been extremely limited until now. The recent development of genomic resources in blueberry will enable the application of high throughput gene expression approaches that should relatively quickly increase our unde ...
- BBGD454: an Online Database for Blueberry Genomic Data Transcriptome analysis of Blueberry using 454 EST sequencing
- PubMed Central:
- Artlip, Timothy S.; Wisniewski, Micael E.; Bassett, Carole L.; Norelli, John L.
- Tree physiology 2013 v.33 pp. 866
- gene expression; gene expression regulation, etc ; Arabidopsis; DNA-binding proteins; Prunus persica; bark; circadian rhythm; herbaceous plants; lamps; leaves; light; peaches; polymerase chain reaction; promoter regions; regulon; sampling; temperature; transcription (genetics); transcription factors; trees; woody plants; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... CBF (C-repeat Binding Factor) transcription factors are part of the AP2/ERF (Apetala2-ethylene responsive factor) domain family of DNA-binding proteins that recognize a C-repeat response cis-acting element that regulates a number of cold-responsive genes (CBF regulon). Induction of CBF gene expression by low temperature in Arabidopsis has been shown to be gated by a circadian clock. In peach (Prun ...
- Genome Database for Rosaceae
- Rowland, Lisa J.; Dhanaraj, Anik L.; Naik, Dhananjay; Alkharouf, Nadim; Matthews, Ben; Arora, Rajeev
- HortScience 2008 v.43 no.7 pp. 1975
- gene expression, etc ; Vaccinium corymbosum; blueberries; cold tolerance; genetic variation; genotype; expressed sequence tags; acclimation; cold; complementary DNA; microarray technology; nucleic acid hybridization; DNA libraries; RNA; buds; flowers; messenger RNA; Arabidopsis; transcription factors; signal transduction; plant proteins; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... To gain a better understanding of changes in gene expression associated with cold acclimation in the woody perennial blueberry (Vaccinium corymbosum L.) and ultimately use this information to develop more freeze-tolerant cultivars, a genomics approach based on the analysis of expressed sequence tags (ESTs) and microarrays was undertaken. Initially, two standard cDNA libraries, constructed using RN ...
- BBGD: an Online Database for Blueberry Genomic Data