Jump to Main Content
- Schuller, Simone; Sergeant, Kjell; Renaut, Jenny; Callanan, John J.; Scaife, Caitriona; Nally, Jarlath E.
- Journal of proteomics 2015 v.122 pp. 55-72
- animal disease models, etc ; Leptospira; acute phase proteins; adhesion; cytoskeleton; electrophoresis; guinea pigs; hemorrhage; humans; leptospirosis; lungs; mortality; nucleotide sequences; pathogenesis; permeability; proteome; proteomics; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Leptospiral pulmonary haemorrhage syndrome (LPHS) is a particularly severe form of leptospirosis. LPHS is increasingly recognized in both humans and animals and is characterized by rapidly progressive intra-alveolar haemorrhage leading to high mortality. The pathogenic mechanisms of LPHS are poorly understood which hampers the application of effective treatment regimes. In this study a 2-D guinea ...
- Data from: Data on morphological features of mycosis induced by Colletotrichum nymphaeae and Lecanicillium longisporum on citrus orthezia scale