Jump to Main Content
- Vadas, P. A.; Good, L. W.; Moore, P. A.; Widman, N.
- Journal of environmental quality 2009 v.38 no.4 pp. 1645
- animal manures, etc ; estimation; phosphorus; phosphorus fertilizers; agricultural runoff; land application; water pollution; nonpoint source pollution; point source pollution; prediction; methodology; model validation; environmental models; losses from soil; soil erosion; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Nonpoint-source pollution of fresh waters by P is a concern because it contributes to accelerated eutrophication. Given the state of the science concerning agricultural P transport, a simple tool to quantify annual, field-scale P loss is a realistic goal. We developed new methods to predict annual dissolved P loss in runoff from surface-applied manures and fertilizers and validated the methods wit ...
- APLE : Annual Phosphorus Loss Estimator Tool