Jump to Main Content
- Christianson, L.E.; Harmel, R.D.
- Agricultural water management 2015 v.159 pp. 277-289
- atmospheric precipitation, etc ; administrative management; agriculture; agronomy; biofuels; crop yield; cropping systems; databases; drainage; drainage systems; drainage water; energy crops; environmental impact; farming systems; fiber crops; food crops; journals; plant fibers; pollution load; textile fibers; tillage; water quality; North America; Show all 23 Subjects
- ... As agriculture in the 21st century is faced with increasing pressure to reduce negative environmental impacts while continuing to efficiently produce food, fiber, and fuel, it becomes ever more important to reflect upon more than half a century of drainage water quality research to identify paths forward. This work provided a quantitative review of the water quality and crop yield impacts of artif ...
- Measured Annual Nutrient loads from AGricultural Environments (MANAGE) database