Jump to Main Content
- Love, David C.; Gorski, Irena; Fry, Jillian P.
- Journal of the World Aquaculture Society 2017 v.48 no.5 pp. 689-710
- animal health, etc ; USDA; aquaculture; aquaculture industry; breeding; catfish; databases; federal government; genetics; grants; issues and policy; microalgae; nutrition; oysters; research and development; salmon; shrimp; trout; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... The aquaculture industry relies on federal investments to stimulate aquaculture research and development (R&D). We conducted this study to track federal spending for aquaculture using a large database of 2957 US federal research grants awarded from 1990 to 2015. During that period, 1.04 billion US dollars (USD) were spent on aquaculture research, with 919 million USD from federal agencies and 123 ...
- Data from: An Analysis of Nearly One Billion Dollars of Aquaculture Grants made by the United States Federal Government from 1990 to 2015