Jump to Main Content
- Ma, Liwang; Trout, Thomas J.; Ahuja, Lajpat R.; Bausch, Walter C.; Saseendran, S.A.; Malone, Robert W.; Nielsen, David C.
- Agricultural water management 2012 v.103 pp. 140-149
- leaf area index, etc ; Zea mays; corn; deficit irrigation; growing season; irrigation scheduling; models; rhizosphere; soil water content; soil water retention; water quality; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... Parameterizing a system model for field research is a challenge and requires collaboration between modelers and experimentalists. In this study, the Root Zone Water Quality Model-DSSAT (RZWQM2) was used for simulating plant responses to water stresses in eastern Colorado. Experiments were conducted in 2008, 2009, and 2010 in which maize (Zea Mays L.) was irrigated to meet a certain percentage (100 ...
- USDA Agricultural Research Service (ARS) Corn, Greeley, Colorado