Jump to Main Content
- Michael Jackson, D.; Harrison, HowardF.; Jarret, RobertL.; Wadl, PhilipA.
- Genetic resources and crop evolution 2018 v.65 no.4 pp. 1217-1236
- germplasm conservation, etc ; Agricultural Research Service; Ipomoea batatas; color; colorimetry; field experimentation; genetic variation; greenhouses; introduced plants; periderm; plant genetic resources; plantlets; roots; stele; sweet potatoes; tissue culture; Georgia; South Carolina; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Agricultural Research Service (ARS), Plant Genetic Resources Conservation Unit in Griffin, GA maintains the United States germplasm collection for Ipomoea spp. (Convolvulaceae). During 2012–2014, 737 sweetpotato, Ipomoea batatas (L.) Lam., plant introductions (PI) were acquired as tissue-culture plantlets and then acclimated to greenhouse conditi ...
- Data from: Color Analysis of Storage Roots from the USDA, ARS Sweetpotato Germplasm Collection
- Volk, Gayle M.; Chao, C. Thomas; Norelli, Jay; Brown, Susan K.; Fazio, Gennaro; Peace, Cameron; McFerson, Jim; Zhong, Gan-Yuan; Bretting, Peter
- Genetic resources and crop evolution 2015 v.62 no.5 pp. 765-794
- germplasm conservation, etc ; Agricultural Research Service; Malus domestica; Malus prunifolia; Malus sieversii; Malus sylvestris; abiotic stress; apples; crop production; cultivars; fruit crops; fruit quality; germplasm; hybrids; orchards; pests; plant diseases and disorders; plant genetic resources; risk; rootstocks; scions; seedlings; stress tolerance; trees; wild relatives; New York; Show all 26 Subjects
- ... Apple (Malus × domestica Borkh.) is one of the top three US fruit crops in production and value. Apple production has high costs for land, labor and inputs, and orchards are a long-term commitment. Production is dominated by only a few apple scion and rootstock cultivars, which increases its susceptibility to dynamic external threats. Apple crop wild relatives, including progenitor species Malus s ...
- Germplasm Resources Information Network (GRIN)