You searched for: Subject "risk" Remove constraint Subject: "risk" Associated Data Dataset Available Remove constraint Associated Data: Dataset Available Subject hybrids Remove constraint Subject: hybrids
Main content area
Limit your search
2 Search Results
- Crawford, Jordan T.; Shan, Chin Wei; Budsberg, Erik; Morgan, Hannah; Bura, Renata; Gustafson, Rick
- Biotechnology for biofuels 2016 v.9 no.1 pp. 141
- risk reduction, etc ; acetic acid; aviation; bacteria; biofuels; biomass; biorefining; biotransformation; capital; carbon dioxide; coproducts; economic investment; electricity; energy; enzymatic hydrolysis; ethanol; ethyl acetate; ethylene; feedstocks; fermentation; fuel production; funding; gasification; hybrids; hydrogen; lignin; natural gas; operating costs; petroleum; prices; steam; streams; subsidies; sugars; transportation; wood; United States; Show all 37 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUND: Infrastructure compatible hydrocarbon biofuel proposed to qualify as renewable transportation fuel under the U.S. Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 and Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS2) is evaluated. The process uses a hybrid poplar feedstock, which undergoes dilute acid pretreatment and enzymatic hydrolysis. Sugars are fermented to acetic acid, which undergoes conversion to et ...
- Unit process data for bio-jet fuel production from poplar biomass via bioconversion at a biorefinery
- PubMed Central:
- Volk, Gayle M.; Chao, C. Thomas; Norelli, Jay; Brown, Susan K.; Fazio, Gennaro; Peace, Cameron; McFerson, Jim; Zhong, Gan-Yuan; Bretting, Peter
- Genetic resources and crop evolution 2015 v.62 no.5 pp. 765-794
- risk, etc ; Agricultural Research Service; Malus domestica; Malus prunifolia; Malus sieversii; Malus sylvestris; abiotic stress; apples; crop production; cultivars; fruit crops; fruit quality; germplasm; germplasm conservation; hybrids; orchards; pests; plant diseases and disorders; plant genetic resources; rootstocks; scions; seedlings; stress tolerance; trees; wild relatives; New York; Show all 26 Subjects
- ... Apple (Malus × domestica Borkh.) is one of the top three US fruit crops in production and value. Apple production has high costs for land, labor and inputs, and orchards are a long-term commitment. Production is dominated by only a few apple scion and rootstock cultivars, which increases its susceptibility to dynamic external threats. Apple crop wild relatives, including progenitor species Malus s ...
- Germplasm Resources Information Network (GRIN)