Jump to Main Content
- Trout, Thomas J.; Bausch, Walter C.
- Irrigation science 2017 v.35 no.3 pp. 241-249
- field experimentation, etc ; USDA National Agricultural Library; corn; crop models; crop yield; data collection; evapotranspiration; irrigation; meteorological data; plant growth; soil water; soil water storage; Colorado; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... The USDA-Agricultural Research Service conducted a water productivity field trial for irrigated maize in northeastern Colorado in 2008 through 2011. The data set, which is available online from the USDA National Agricultural Library data repository at https://data.nal.usda.gov/dataset/usda-ars-colorado-maize-water-productivity-dataset-2008-2011 , includes measurements of irrigation, precipitation, ...
- USDA-ARS Colorado Maize Water Productivity Dataset 2012-2013
USDA-ARS Colorado Maize Water Productivity Dataset 2008-2011
- White, Jeffrey W.; Hunt, L.A.; Boote, Kenneth J.; Jones, James W.; Koo, Jawoo; Kim, Soonho; Porter, Cheryl H.; Wilkens, Paul W.; Hoogenboom, Gerrit
- Computers and electronics in agriculture 2013 v.96 pp. 1-12
- field experimentation, etc ; agricultural research; computer software; crop management; crop models; databases; environmental factors; growth and development; meteorological data; mulches; nutrient content; pests; researchers; soil; tillage; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Agricultural research increasingly seeks to quantify complex interactions of processes for a wide range of environmental conditions and crop management scenarios, leading to investigation where multiple sets of experimental data are examined using tools such as simulation and regression. The use of standard data formats for documenting experiments and modeling crop growth and development can facil ...
- Agricultural Model Intercomparison and Improvement Project (AgMIP) Tools
Agricultural Model Intercomparison and Improvement Project (AgMIP) Datasets