Jump to Main Content
- Daystar, Jesse; Reeb, Carter; Venditti, Richard; Gonzalez, Ronalds; Puettmann, Maureen E.
- Forest products journal 2012 v.62 no.4 pp. 314-325
- greenhouse gases, etc ; Pinus taeda; acidification; alcohols; bioethanol; biomass production; energy; energy content; energy requirements; environmental impact; eutrophication; feedstocks; forests; fuel production; gasification; gasoline; greenhouse gas emissions; life cycle assessment; models; petroleum; product life cycle; transportation; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... The goal of this study was to estimate the greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and fossil energy requirements from the production and use (cradle-to-grave) of bioethanol produced from the indirect gasification thermochemical conversion of loblolly pine (Pinus taeda) residues. Additional impact categories (acidification and eutrophication) were also analyzed. Of the life-cycle stages, the thermochemical ...
- Unit process data for lignin extraction in a softwood kraft pulp mill
- Del Grosso, S. J.; White, J. W.; Wilson, G.; Vandenberg, B.; Karlen, D. L.; Follett, R. F.; Johnson, J. M. F.; Franzluebbers, A. J.; Archer, D. W.; Gollany, H. T.; Liebig, M. A.; Ascough, J.; Reyes-Fox, M.; Pellack, L.; Starr, J.; Barbour, N.; Polumsky, R. W.; Gutwein, M.; James, D.
- Journal of environmental quality 2013 v.42 no.4 pp. 1274
- greenhouse gases, etc ; Agricultural Research Service; bioenergy; biomass; carbon sinks; chemical composition; databases; energy; environmental impact; environmental quality; experimental design; feedstocks; fertilizers; field experimentation; grazing intensity; greenhouse gas emissions; harvest date; information management; models; planting; research programs; soil; weather; Show all 23 Subjects
- ... Difficulties in accessing high-quality data on trace gas fluxes and performance of bioenergy/bioproduct feedstocks limit the ability of researchers and others to address environmental impacts of agriculture and the potential to produce feedstocks. To address those needs, the GRACEnet (Greenhouse gas Reduction through Agricultural Carbon Enhancement network) and REAP (Renewable Energy Assessment Pr ...
- REAP (Resilient Economic Agricultural Practices)
GRACEnet (Greenhouse gas Reduction through Agricultural Carbon Enhancement network)