You searched for: Subject "temperature" Remove constraint Subject: "temperature" Associated Data Dataset Available Remove constraint Associated Data: Dataset Available Subject temperature Remove constraint Subject: temperature Text Availability Full Text Remove constraint Text Availability: Full Text
Main content area
3 Search Results
- Alkharouf, Nadim W.; Dhanaraj, Anik L.; Naik, Dhananjay; Overall, Chris; Matthews, Benjamin F.; Rowland, Lisa J.
- BMC Plant Biology 2007 v.7 no.5
- temperature, etc ; Internet; Kalmia latifolia; Rhododendron; acclimation; biochemical pathways; blueberries; buds; cold; cold tolerance; cranberries; crop yield; cultivars; databases; expressed sequence tags; gene expression; gene expression regulation; genes; genomics; microarray technology; nucleotide sequences; United States; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... Background: Blueberry is a member of the Ericaceae family, which also includes closely related cranberry and more distantly related rhododendron, azalea, and mountain laurel. Blueberry is a major berry crop in the United States, and one that has great nutritional and economical value. Extreme low temperatures, however, reduce crop yield and cause major losses to US farmers. A better understanding ...
- BBGD: an Online Database for Blueberry Genomic Data
Data from: BBGD: an online database for blueberry genomic data
- PubMed Central:
- Artlip, Timothy S.; Wisniewski, Micael E.; Bassett, Carole L.; Norelli, John L.
- Tree physiology 2013 v.33 pp. 866
- temperature, etc ; Arabidopsis; DNA-binding proteins; Prunus persica; bark; circadian rhythm; gene expression; gene expression regulation; herbaceous plants; lamps; leaves; light; peaches; polymerase chain reaction; promoter regions; regulon; sampling; transcription (genetics); transcription factors; trees; woody plants; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... CBF (C-repeat Binding Factor) transcription factors are part of the AP2/ERF (Apetala2-ethylene responsive factor) domain family of DNA-binding proteins that recognize a C-repeat response cis-acting element that regulates a number of cold-responsive genes (CBF regulon). Induction of CBF gene expression by low temperature in Arabidopsis has been shown to be gated by a circadian clock. In peach (Prun ...
- Genome Database for Rosaceae
- Kullberg, Emily G.; DeJonge, Kendall C.; Chávez, José L.
- Agricultural water management 2017 v.179 pp. 64-73
- temperature, etc ; Zea mays; canopy; corn; crop coefficient; deficit irrigation; evapotranspiration; irrigation rates; normalized difference vegetation index; reflectance; remote sensing; soil water; soil water deficit; spectral analysis; transpiration; water stress; wavelengths; Colorado; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Remotely sensed data such as spectral reflectance and infrared canopy temperature can be used to quantify crop canopy cover and/or crop water stress, often through the use of vegetation indices calculated from the near-infrared and red bands, and stress indices calculated from the thermal wavelengths. Standardized dual crop coefficient methods calculate both a non-stressed transpiration coefficien ...
- USDA-ARS Colorado Maize Water Productivity Dataset 2012-2013
USDA-ARS Colorado Maize Water Productivity Dataset 2008-2011
- Chorus Open Access: