Jump to Main Content
- Yobi, Abou; Schlauch, Karen A.; Tillett, Richard L.; Yim, Won C.; Espinoza, Catherine; Wone, Bernard W. M.; Cushman, John C.; Oliver, Melvin J.
- BMC plant biology 2017 v.17 no.1 pp. 67
- transcriptome, etc ; C4 plants; Sporobolus; abscisic acid; amino acid metabolism; antioxidants; drought tolerance; embryogenesis; enzymes; forage grasses; gene expression; genes; homeostasis; metabolites; metabolome; metabolomics; phenotype; photosynthesis; protein synthesis; rehydration; signal transduction; tissues; tocopherols; transcription (genetics); transcription factors; transcriptomics; Show all 26 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUND: Understanding the response of resurrection angiosperms to dehydration and rehydration is critical for deciphering the mechanisms of how plants cope with the rigors of water loss from their vegetative tissues. We have focused our studies on the C₄ resurrection grass, Sporobolus stapfianus Gandoger, as a member of a group of important forage grasses. METHODS: We have combined non-targete ...
- Data from: Sporobolus stapfianus: Insights into desiccation tolerance in the resurrection grasses from linking transcriptomics to metabolomics
- PubMed Central: