Jump to Main Content
- Yobi, Abou; Schlauch, Karen A.; Tillett, Richard L.; Yim, Won C.; Espinoza, Catherine; Wone, Bernard W. M.; Cushman, John C.; Oliver, Melvin J.
- BMC plant biology 2017 v.17 no.1 pp. 67
- transcriptome, etc ; C4 plants; Sporobolus; abscisic acid; amino acid metabolism; antioxidants; drought tolerance; embryogenesis; enzymes; forage grasses; gene expression; genes; homeostasis; metabolites; metabolome; metabolomics; phenotype; photosynthesis; protein synthesis; rehydration; signal transduction; tissues; tocopherols; transcription (genetics); transcription factors; transcriptomics; Show all 26 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUND: Understanding the response of resurrection angiosperms to dehydration and rehydration is critical for deciphering the mechanisms of how plants cope with the rigors of water loss from their vegetative tissues. We have focused our studies on the C₄ resurrection grass, Sporobolus stapfianus Gandoger, as a member of a group of important forage grasses. METHODS: We have combined non-targete ...
- Data from: Sporobolus stapfianus: Insights into desiccation tolerance in the resurrection grasses from linking transcriptomics to metabolomics
- PubMed Central:
- Die, Jose V.; Rowland, Lisa J.
- Plos One 2013 v.8 no.9
- transcriptome, etc ; Arabidopsis; Vaccinium; blueberries; buds; case studies; data collection; fruits; gene expression; genes; genomics; physiology; plant genetic resources; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... The advent of affordable Next Generation Sequencing technologies has had major impact on studies of many crop species, where access to genomic technologies and genome-scale data sets has been extremely limited until now. The recent development of genomic resources in blueberry will enable the application of high throughput gene expression approaches that should relatively quickly increase our unde ...
- BBGD454: an Online Database for Blueberry Genomic Data Transcriptome analysis of Blueberry using 454 EST sequencing
- PubMed Central: