Jump to Main Content
- Harmel, Daren; Qian, Song; Reckhow, Ken; Casebolt, Pamela
- Journal of environmental quality 2008 v.37 no.6 pp. 2403
- agricultural runoff, etc ; nutrients; pollution load; databases; pastures; rangelands; land use; nitrogen; phosphorus; corn; Zea mays; crop rotation; wheat; oats; barley; Citrus; vegetables; Sorghum (Poaceae); soybeans; cotton; fallow; peanuts; agricultural watersheds; phosphorus fertilizers; rain; United States; Show all 26 Subjects
- ... The "Measured Annual Nutrient loads from AGricultural Environments" (MANAGE) database was developed to be a readily accessible, easily queried database of site characteristic and field-scale nutrient export data. The original version of MANAGE, which drew heavily from an early 1980s compilation of nutrient export data, created an electronic database with nutrient load data and corresponding site c ...
- Measured Annual Nutrient loads from AGricultural Environments (MANAGE) database
- Vadas, P.A.; Good, L.W.; Moore, P.A. Jr.; Widman, N.
- Journal of environmental quality 2009 v.38 no.4 pp. 1645
- agricultural runoff, etc ; estimation; phosphorus; animal manures; phosphorus fertilizers; land application; water pollution; nonpoint source pollution; point source pollution; prediction; methodology; model validation; environmental models; losses from soil; soil erosion; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Nonpoint-source pollution of fresh waters by P is a concern because it contributes to accelerated eutrophication. Given the state of the science concerning agricultural P transport, a simple tool to quantify annual, field-scale P loss is a realistic goal. We developed new methods to predict annual dissolved P loss in runoff from surface-applied manures and fertilizers and validated the methods wit ...
- APLE : Annual Phosphorus Loss Estimator Tool