Jump to Main Content
- Sweitzer, R.A.; Furnas, B.J.; Barrett, R.H.; Purcell, K.L.; Thompson, C.M.
- Forest ecology and management 2016 v.361 pp. 208-225
- altitude, etc ; burning; cameras; canopy; fire suppression; foraging; forest fires; forests; fuels (fire ecology); habitat preferences; habitats; landscapes; logging; models; mountains; probability; shrubs; surveys; trade; trees; California; Sierra National Forest; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... Fire suppression and logging have contributed to major changes in California’s Sierra Nevada forests. Strategically placed landscape treatments (SPLATS) are being used to reduce density of trees, shrubs, and surface fuels to limit wildfire intensity and spread, but may negatively impact fishers (Pekania pennanti). We used camera traps to survey for fishers among 1-km2 grid cells of forest habitat ...
- Data from: Data from camera surveys identifying co-occurrence and occupancy linkages between fishers (Pekania pennanti), rodent prey, mesocarnivores, and larger predators in mixed-conifer forests
- Griswold, Terry; Gonzalez, Victor H.; Ikerd, Harold
- Zookeys 2014 v.408 pp. 31-49
- altitude, etc ; Anthidium; adults; biodiversity; biogeography; data collection; databases; evolution; georeferencing; host plants; insect ecology; insect taxonomy; introduced species; models; pollination; pollinators; sea level; Africa; Alaska; Argentina; California; Canada; Death Valley; Eurasia; Europe; Show all 25 Subjects
- ... This paper describes AnthWest, a large dataset that represents one of the outcomes of a comprehensive, broadly comparative study on the diversity, biology, biogeography, and evolution of Anthidium Fabricius in the Western Hemisphere. In this dataset a total of 22,648 adult occurrence records comprising 9657 unique events are documented for 92 species of Anthidium, including the invasive range of t ...
- AnthWest, occurrence records for wool carder bees of the genus Anthidium (Hymenoptera: Megachilidae, Anthidiini) in the Western Hemisphere
- PubMed Central: