Jump to Main Content
- Lopez-Casado, Gloria; Covey, Paul A.; Bedinger, Patricia A.; Mueller, Lukas A.; Thannhauser, Theodore W.; Zhang, Sheng; Fei, Zhangjun; Giovannoni, James J.; Rose, Jocelyn K. C.
- Proteomics 2012 v.12 no.6 pp. 761
- messenger RNA, etc ; DNA; Solanum lycopersicum; cost effectiveness; databases; gene expression; genotype; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; mating systems; nucleotide sequences; plant proteins; pollen; proteome; proteomics; quantitative analysis; tomatoes; wild relatives; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Effective proteome profiling is generally considered to depend heavily on the availability of a high-quality DNA reference database. As such, proteomics has long been taxonomically restricted, with limited inroads being made into the proteomes of "non-model" organisms. However, next generation sequencing (NGS), and particularly RNA-Seq, now allows deep coverage detection of expressed genes at low ...
- Data from: Enabling proteomic studies with RNA-Seq: the proteome of tomato pollen as a test case
- Rowland, Lisa J.; Dhanaraj, Anik L.; Naik, Dhananjay; Alkharouf, Nadim; Matthews, Ben; Arora, Rajeev
- HortScience 2008 v.43 no.7 pp. 1975
- messenger RNA, etc ; Vaccinium corymbosum; blueberries; cold tolerance; genetic variation; genotype; expressed sequence tags; gene expression; acclimation; cold; complementary DNA; microarray technology; nucleic acid hybridization; DNA libraries; RNA; buds; flowers; Arabidopsis; transcription factors; signal transduction; plant proteins; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... To gain a better understanding of changes in gene expression associated with cold acclimation in the woody perennial blueberry (Vaccinium corymbosum L.) and ultimately use this information to develop more freeze-tolerant cultivars, a genomics approach based on the analysis of expressed sequence tags (ESTs) and microarrays was undertaken. Initially, two standard cDNA libraries, constructed using RN ...
- BBGD: an Online Database for Blueberry Genomic Data