Jump to Main Content
- Luo, J.; Li, Z.; Ma, C.; Zhang, Z.; Hull, J. J.; Lei, C.; Jin, S.; Chen, L.
- Insect molecular biology 2017 v.26 no.5 pp. 642-653
- China, etc ; Adelphocoris; Lepidoptera; Southern blotting; biochemical pathways; biosynthesis; chemical communication; communications technology; double-stranded RNA; evolution; fat body; females; genes; insects; pests; reproduction; scent glands; sex pheromones; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Insect sex pheromones (SPs) are central to mate‐finding behaviour, and play an essential role in the survival and reproduction of organisms. Understanding the roles, biosynthetic pathways and evolution of insect chemical communication systems has been an exciting challenge for biologists. Compared with Lepidoptera, little is known about the mechanisms underlying pheromone biosynthesis in Hemiptera ...
- Data from: Knockdown of a metathoracic scent gland desaturase enhances the production of (E)‐4‐oxo‐2‐hexenal and suppresses female sexual attractiveness in the plant bug Adelphocoris suturalis