Jump to Main Content
- Han, Ming; Zhang, Huihui; DeJonge, Kendall C.; Comas, Louise H.; Trout, Thomas J.
- Agricultural water management 2016 v.177 pp. 400-409
- algorithms, etc ; Zea mays; canopy; corn; deficit irrigation; leaf water potential; remote sensing; soil water; soil water deficit; statistical analysis; stomatal conductance; temperature; unmanned aerial vehicles; water stress; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... A new crop water stress indicator, standard deviation of canopy temperature within a thermal image (CTSD), was developed to monitor crop water status. In this study, thermal imagery was taken from maize (Zea mays L.) under various levels of deficit irrigation at different crop growing stages. The Expectation-Maximization algorithm was used to estimate the canopy temperature distribution from therm ...
- USDA-ARS Colorado Maize Water Productivity Dataset 2012-2013