Jump to Main Content
- Griswold, Terry; Gonzalez, Victor H.; Ikerd, Harold
- Zookeys 2014 v.408 pp. 31-49
- biodiversity, etc ; Anthidium; adults; altitude; biogeography; data collection; databases; evolution; georeferencing; host plants; insect ecology; insect taxonomy; introduced species; models; pollination; pollinators; sea level; Africa; Alaska; Argentina; California; Canada; Death Valley; Eurasia; Europe; Show all 25 Subjects
- ... This paper describes AnthWest, a large dataset that represents one of the outcomes of a comprehensive, broadly comparative study on the diversity, biology, biogeography, and evolution of Anthidium Fabricius in the Western Hemisphere. In this dataset a total of 22,648 adult occurrence records comprising 9657 unique events are documented for 92 species of Anthidium, including the invasive range of t ...
- AnthWest, occurrence records for wool carder bees of the genus Anthidium (Hymenoptera: Megachilidae, Anthidiini) in the Western Hemisphere
- PubMed Central: