Jump to Main Content
- Sun, F.; Aguerre, M.J.; Wattiaux, M.A.
- Journal of dairy science 2019 v.102 no.2 pp. 1281-1293
- butyrates, etc ; Holstein; ammonia; blood meal; crude protein; dairy cows; digestibility; dry matter intake; excretion; feed conversion; glucose; lactating females; lactation; methane; methane production; milk; milk production; milk proteins; nitrogen; nitrogen balance; nutrient use efficiency; propionic acid; soybean meal; starch; urea nitrogen; volatile fatty acids; water solubility; Show all 27 Subjects
- ... Our objectives were to determine the effects of readily rumen-available carbohydrate source (refined starch vs. dextrose), the level of rumen-degradable protein (RDP), and their interaction on lactation performance, ruminal measurements, enteric methane (CH4) emission, nutrient digestibility, and nitrogen (N) balance in lactating dairy cows. Eighteen mid-lactation multiparous Holstein cows were us ...
- Data from: Starch and dextrose at 2 levels of rumen-degradable protein in iso-nitrogenous diets: Effects on lactation performance, ruminal measurements, methane emission, digestibility, and nitrogen balance of dairy cows.