Jump to Main Content
- Ukaew, Suchada; Beck, Emily; Archer, David W.; Shonnard, David R.
- The international journal of life cycle assessment 2015 v.20 no.5 pp. 608-622
- crop management, etc ; best management practices; carbon; climate change; crops; feedstocks; greenhouse gas emissions; greenhouse gases; models; no-tillage; petroleum; prediction; rapeseed; reduced tillage; soil; wheat; United States; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... PURPOSE: Rapeseed is being considered as a potential feedstock for hydrotreated renewable jet (HRJ) fuel in the USA through its cultivation in rotation with wheat. The goal of this research was to determine the impact of soil C changes, induced through replacing the fallow period with rapeseed in rotation with wheat, and the effects it would have on emission of greenhouse gases (GHG) of rapeseed H ...
- Unit process data for Rapeseed production in the U.S. wheat belt
- White, Jeffrey W.; Hunt, L.A.; Boote, Kenneth J.; Jones, James W.; Koo, Jawoo; Kim, Soonho; Porter, Cheryl H.; Wilkens, Paul W.; Hoogenboom, Gerrit
- Computers and electronics in agriculture 2013 v.96 pp. 1-12
- crop management, etc ; agricultural research; computer software; crop models; databases; environmental factors; field experimentation; growth and development; meteorological data; mulches; nutrient content; pests; researchers; soil; tillage; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Agricultural research increasingly seeks to quantify complex interactions of processes for a wide range of environmental conditions and crop management scenarios, leading to investigation where multiple sets of experimental data are examined using tools such as simulation and regression. The use of standard data formats for documenting experiments and modeling crop growth and development can facil ...
- Agricultural Model Intercomparison and Improvement Project (AgMIP) Tools
Agricultural Model Intercomparison and Improvement Project (AgMIP) Datasets