Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: crops?
- Tacoma, Rinske; Fields, Julia; Ebenstein, David B.; Lam, Ying-Wai; Greenwood, Sabrina L.
- Journal of proteomics 2016 v.130 pp. 200-210
- cross reaction, etc ; Holstein; Jersey; amino acids; breast milk; breed differences; complement; dairy cows; early lactation; environmental factors; fractionation; gene expression regulation; genes; humans; osteopontin; peptides; peroxidase; proteome; proteomics; skim milk; whey protein; United States; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... Milk is a highly nutritious natural product that provides not only a rich source of amino acids to the consumer but also hundreds of bioactive peptides and proteins known to elicit health-benefitting activities. We investigated the milk protein profile produced by Holstein and Jersey dairy cows maintained under the same diet, management and environmental conditions using proteomic approaches that ...
- Data from: Comparative proteomics dataset of skimmed milk samples from Holstein and Jersey dairy cattle
- PubMed Central: