Jump to Main Content
- Park, Bongsoo; Martin, Frank; Geiser, David M.; Kim, Hye-Seon; Mansfield, Michele A.; Nikolaeva, Ekaterina; Park, Sook-Young; Coffey, Michael D.; Russo, Joseph; Kim, Seong H.; Balci, Yilmaz; Abad, Gloria; Burgess, Treena; Grünwald, Niklaus J.; Cheong, Kyeongchae; Choi, Jaeyoung; Lee, Yong-Hwan; Kang, Seogchan
- Phytopathology 2013 v.103 no.12 pp. 1204
- geographic information systems, etc ; Internet; Phytophthora; databases; diagnostic techniques; genetic markers; information sources; loci; mitochondria; phylogeny; polymerase chain reaction; sequence alignment; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... The online community resource Phytophthora database (PD) was developed to support accurate and rapid identification of Phytophthora and to help characterize and catalog the diversity and evolutionary relationships within the genus. Since its release in 2008, the sequence database has grown to cover 1 to 12 loci for ≈2,600 isolates (representing 138 described and provisional species). Sequences of ...
- Phytophthora Database
- Tomer, M. D.; Porter, S. A.; Boomer, K. M. B.; James, D. E.; Kostel, J. A.; Helmers, M. J.; Isenhart, T. M.; McLellan, E.
- Journal of environmental quality 2015 v.44 no.3 pp. 754-767
- geographic information systems, etc ; buffers; computer software; conservation practices; cover crops; cropland; databases; drainage water; environmental quality; hypoxia; land use; landscapes; nitrate nitrogen; planning; pollution load; prioritization; simulation models; soil properties; spatial data; streams; subsurface drainage; topography; vegetated waterways; watersheds; wetlands; Gulf of Mexico; Illinois; Iowa; Show all 28 Subjects
- ... Spatial data on soils, land use, and topography, combined with knowledge of conservation effectiveness, can be used to identify alternatives to reduce nutrient discharge from small (hydrologic unit code [HUC]12) watersheds. Databases comprising soil attributes, agricultural land use, and light detection and ranging–derived elevation models were developed for two glaciated midwestern HUC12 watershe ...
- Agricultural Conservation Planning Framework (ACPF) Toolbox
Agricultural Conservation Planning Framework (ACPF) Database