Jump to Main Content
- Lerch, R. N.; Baffaut, C.; Sadler, E. J.; Kremer, R. J.
- Journal of environmental quality 2015 v.44 no.1 pp. 28-36
- mass transfer, etc ; agroecosystems; analytical methods; argillic horizons; caves; clay fraction; claypan soils; data collection; groundwater; herbicides; infiltration (hydrology); mineralogy; rivers; streams; water quality; watersheds; Corn Belt region; Iowa; Mississippi River; Missouri; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... Goodwater Creek Experimental Watershed (GCEW) has been the focus area of a long-term effort to document the extent of and to understand the factors controlling herbicide transport. We document the datasets generated in the 20-yr-long research effort to study the transport of herbicides to surface and groundwater in the GCEW. This long-term effort was augmented with a spatially broad effort within ...
- Data from: Long-Term Agroecosystem Research in the Central Mississippi River Basin: Goodwater Creek Experimental Watershed and Regional Herbicide Water Quality Data