Jump to Main Content
- Lerch, R. N.; Kitchen, N. R.; Baffaut, C.; Vories, E. D.
- Journal of environmental quality 2015 v.44 no.1 pp. 37-43
- sediment transport, etc ; agroecosystems; analytical methods; aquatic invertebrates; aquifers; claypan soils; detection limit; environmental fate; glacial till; groundwater; herbicides; instrumentation; leaching; nitrates; nitrogen; nitrogen fertilizers; nutrient transport; phosphorus; quality control; runoff; species diversity; streams; water pollution; water quality; watersheds; Iowa; Mississippi River; Missouri; Show all 28 Subjects
- ... We document the 20-yr-long research effort to study the transport of N and P to surface and groundwater in Goodwater Creek Experimental Watershed. We also document related efforts in nearby claypan watersheds and watersheds with contrasting soil and hydrologic conditions across the northern Missouri–southern Iowa region. Details of the analytical methods, instrumentation, method detection limits, ...
- Goodwater Creek Experimental Watershed caves herbicide, nutrient, and suspended sediment data (1991-2010)