Jump to Main Content
- Clough, Mark E.; Yencho, George C.; Christ, Barbara; DeJong, Walter; Halseth, Donald; Haynes, Kathleen; Henninger, Melvin; Hutchinson, Chad; Kleinhenz, Matt; Porter, Greg A.; Veilleux, Richard E.
- HortTechnology 2010 v.20 no.1 pp. 250
- variety trials, etc ; Solanum tuberosum; potatoes; vegetable crops; Internet; databases; information dissemination; information exchange; cultivars; Breeding and Genetic Improvement; plant adaptation; data collection; United States; Canada; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Databases are commonly used to coordinate and summarize research from multiple projects. The potato (Solanum tuberosum) research community has invested significant resources in collecting data from multiple states and provinces, and we have developed a web-based database format for the use of researchers, farmers, and consumers. The northeast regional potato variety development project (NE1031) is ...
- Eastern Potato Variety Development Database, (NE1231)