Jump to Main Content
- Lee, S.M.; Hwang, U.G.; Cho, S.H.
- Aquaculture 2000 no.3/4 pp. 399-409
- liver; feed conversion; feeding frequency; muscles; Sebastes; pelleted feeds; body composition; liveweight gain; lipids; water content; feed intake; protein content; fish feeding; gastric emptying
- ... A 7-week feeding experiment was conducted to determine the optimum feeding frequency for growth, body composition and gastric evacuation of the juvenile Korean rockfish. Three replicate groups of the fish (average weight of 5.7 g) were fed to visual satiety either dry pellets (DP) or moist pellets (MP), at different feeding frequencies (two meals a day, one meal a day or one meal every 2 days). At ...
- Lee, S.M.; Jeon, I.G.; Lee, J.Y.
- Aquaculture 2002 no.1/4 pp. 227-239
- Sebastes; dietary protein; dietary fat; nutrient intake; fish feeding; feeds; body composition; digestible protein; energy requirements; liveweight gain; body weight; feed conversion; liver; feed intake; digestive tract
- ... A feeding trial of three dietary digestible protein (DP) levels (37%, 42% and 47%) and two dietary digestible lipid (DL) levels (7% and 14%) factorial design with three replications was conducted to investigate the proper dietary protein and lipid (energy) levels for the growth of juvenile rockfish. Fish, average initial weight 21.9 g, were fed the experimental diets for 20 weeks. Weight gain impr ...