Jump to Main Content
- Jia Chen; Chun-Chao Zhao; Jian-Hua Shao; Ju-Di Fan; Xu-Hua Huang
- Chemistry of natural compounds 2017 v.53 no.4 pp. 626-628
- Galium verum; Helicoverpa armigera; Scorpiones; chemical structure; glucosides; insecticidal properties; lignans; mortality; poisoning; scorpion venoms; spectral analysis; stomach; toxicity
- ... A new lignan glucoside, galiveroside A (1), and seven known compounds (2–8), were isolated from Galium verum L. The structure of 1 was elucidated on the basis of extensive spectroscopic analyses. Compound 1, at the concentration of 5 mg/mL, showed insecticide activity to 3 age cotton bollworm with a mortality of 16.3% through stomach poisoning. When combined with a recombinant scorpion toxin rLqh ...
- Jian-Hua Shao; Xue-Wei Zhang; Zi-Ling Dong; Si-Hui Li; Ben-Jie Miao; Ke-Zhi Cheng
- Chemistry of natural compounds 2017 v.53 no.6 pp. 1025-1027
- Cyclea; chemical structure; glucosides; lignans; spectral analysis
- ... A new lignan glucoside 1, along with two known lignans (2, 3), was isolated from Cyclea racemosa Oliv. Its structure was elucidated as (+)-7′-methoxylariciresinol 4-O-β-D-glucopyranoside on the basis of extensive spectroscopic analyses. ...