Jump to Main Content
- Zheng LI; Qian-Qian CHEN; Christopher Wai Kei LAM; Jian-Ru GUO; Wei-Jia ZHANG; Cai-Yun WANG; Vincent Kam Wai WONG; Mei-Cun YAO; Wei ZHANG
- Chinese journal of natural medicines 2019 v.17 no.8 pp. 608-615
- DNA replication; Oriental traditional medicine; adenocarcinoma; antineoplastic activity; cell cycle checkpoints; cell lines; cytotoxicity; epithelial cells; humans; hydroxyurea; interphase; liquid chromatography; lungs; mass spectrometry; metabolism; metabolomics; nucleosides; resveratrol
- ... In an effort to understand the molecular events contributing to the cytotoxicity activity of resveratrol (RSV), we investigated its effects on human lung adenocarcinoma epithelial cell line A549 at different concentrations. Cellular nucleoside metabolic profiling was determined by an established liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry method in A549 cells. RSV resulted in significant decreases and ...
- Peng-Cheng LIN; Lin-Lin JI; Xiang-Jian ZHONG; Jin-Jie LI; Xin WANG; Xiao-Ya SHANG; Sheng LIN
- Chinese journal of natural medicines 2019 v.17 no.1 pp. 22-26
- Cirsium arvense; Oriental traditional medicine; animal ovaries; antineoplastic activity; cell lines; chemical structure; colorectal neoplasms; cytotoxicity; food plants; humans; inhibitory concentration 50; ovarian neoplasms; secretion; spectral analysis; triterpenoids; tumor necrosis factor-alpha
- ... Guided by TNF-α secretion inhibitory activity assay, four taraxastane-type triterpenoids, including two new ones, 22-oxo-20-taraxasten-3β, 30-diol (1) and 22α-hydroxy-20-taraxasten-30β, 30-triol (2), have been obtained from an active fraction of the petroleum ether-soluble extract of the the medicinal and edible plant Cirsium setosum. Their structures were elucidated by spectroscopic data and CD d ...