Jump to Main Content
- Cassandra Rauert; Tom Harner; Jasmin K. Schuster; Anita Eng; Gilberto Fillmann; Luisa Eugenia Castillo; Oscar Fentanes; Martín Villa Ibarra; Karina S. B. Miglioranza; Isabel Moreno Rivadeneira; Karla Pozo; Beatriz Helena Aristizábal Zuluaga
- Environmental science & technology 2018 v.52 no.13 pp. 7240-7249
- air; esters; flame retardants; organophosphorus compounds; perfluoroalkyl acids; perfluorocarbons; persistent organic pollutants; pesticides; polybrominated diphenyl ethers; population density; siloxanes; sulfonates; Brazil; Caribbean; Colombia; Latin America
- ... A special initiative was run by the Global Atmospheric Passive Sampling (GAPS) Network to provide atmospheric data on a range of emerging chemicals of concern and candidate and new persistent organic pollutants in the Group of Latin America and Caribbean (GRULAC) region. Regional-scale data for a range of flame retardants (FRs) including polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs), organophosphate este ...
- Hongkai Zhu; Kurunthachalam Kannan
- Environmental science & technology 2018 v.52 no.21 pp. 12801-12808
- acceptable daily intake; average daily intake; dietary nutrient sources; dust; furniture; household products; humans; ingestion; melamine; China; Colombia; Greece; India; Japan; Kuwait; Pakistan; Romania; Saudi Arabia; South Korea; United States; Vietnam
- ... Melamine and its derivatives (i.e., ammeline, ammelide, and cyanuric acid) are extensively used in household products, such as furniture, dinnerware, and food utensils. Nevertheless, limited information is available on human exposures, other than dietary sources, to melamine and its derivatives. In this study, the occurrence of melamine and its derivatives was determined, for the first time, in 34 ...