Jump to Main Content
- Zheng, Yan-Ling; Sun, Wei-Bang
- Euphytica 2008 v.164 no.1 pp. 231-238
- temporal variation; Fagaceae; weight; seed germination; endangered species; germplasm; seeds; fruit set; seed abortion; plant genetic resources; plant morphology; dimensions
- ... Trigonobalanus doichangensis is recognized as a rare and endangered plant of China. The morphological and physiological traits of fruits were investigated in one population over 2 years (2006-2007) and in four populations during 2007 in order to facilitate ex-situ conservation and eventual reforestation through planting of propagules. The results indicated that morphological traits including fruit ...
- Yates, H.E.; Frary, A.; Doganlar, S.; Frampton, A.; Eannetta, N.T.; Uhlig, J.; Tanksley, S.D.
- Euphytica 2004 v.135 no.3 pp. 283-296
- tomatoes; germplasm; quantitative trait loci; weight; food processing quality; crop quality; total soluble solids; Solanum habrochaites; Solanum peruvianum; agronomic traits; chromosome mapping; plant genetic resources; introgression; dimensions; color; interspecific hybridization; wild relatives; Solanum lycopersicum var. lycopersicum